The start of spring is wonderful after a cold winter, however hayfever and allergy sufferers can dread this season as they await a couple of months of blocked noses, sneezing and puffy, itchy eyes and skin.
Colloidal Silver can help give relief to allergy symptoms due to its antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties, and in some cases it can prevent allergies. It’s also a safe and natural remedy to try.
According to new research published in the Journal of Leukocyte Biology, a common bacteria,Pseudomonas aeruginosa, is involved in some cases of respiratory inflammation that can lead to allergies, asthma or other serious respiratory conditions. This bacteria can cause white blood cells to produce high levels of histamine which in turn leads to inflammation seen in common allergies, particularly the red, itchy eyes, puffy skin, runny nose and sometimes painful, swollen nasal passages.
As an article on the HealthWithSilver website states:
“Although simply ingesting colloidal silver alone is probably not going to stop an allergic reaction, experts say that small oral amounts of colloidal silver can provide dramatic support to the immune system, which in turn can help limit allergic reactions.
Colloidal silver can also help prevent secondary infections that tend to arise as a result of the body’s response to allergens. This is especially true in cases of sinus irritation caused by allergies.
For sinus irritation, rinsing the sinuses with colloidal silver can work wonders. You can use a simple nasal spray bottle to spray colloidal silver up into the sinus cavities while inhaling deeply. Or you can add a couple of tablespoons of colloidal silver to the water in a neti pot and rinse your sinuses out that way.
Colloidal silver is a natural anti-inflammatory, which helps soothe inflamed sinus passages. Rinsing the sinuses also helps to eliminate the pain caused by sinus pressure, and relieve sinus headaches. Colloidal silver nanoparticles that remain in the sinus cavity for at least five minutes may help destroy tiny bacteria and mold pathogens that could otherwise prolong the allergic response and lead to further infection.”