Many of us struggle with eczema or have children who suffer from it, and it can be a real challenge to cope with.
There are several types of eczema, and it’s possible to have more than one type at any time. All types cause itching and redness, and some may cause your skin to blister, ‘weep’ or peel or just be very dry.
Active Silver have a variety of Colloidal Silver products that can help with most types of eczema, and to mark National Eczema Awareness Week in the UK (15-23 September 2018) we want to share the benefits our products can provide.
All Active Silver products are formulated from the highest quality natural plant oils, plant extracts, and noble metals. The key ingredient in most of them is Colloidal Silver, and its antibacterial properties are fantastic at fighting infections and skin conditions.
5 GREAT REASONS FOR USING COLLOIDAL SILVER TO COMBAT YOUR ECZEMA
- Colloidal Silver is a liquid of micro-silver particles, suspended in ultra-pure water. It is highly effective because of its ability to fight bacteria and heal skin. Prior to the introduction of penicillin, it was commonly used to treat skin infections including eczema, because of its abilities to fight bacteria and yeasts.
- Colloidal Silver is naturally anti-bacterial andanti-inflammatory, killing the bacteria causing the inflammation in the affected areas. Constant scratching can cause the skin to bleed leaving it open to infection.
- Colloidal Silver enhances the immune system, equipping your body to help heal itself.
- It is a natural antihistamine and our ‘Magic’ Gel will sooth away irritations and relieve itching. Individuals with eczema may also suffer from hay fever and asthma due to either a family history or from other environmental factors such as pollens or pets for example.
- Used as a first defence against skin conditions, our Colloidal Silver products will help to accelerate healing.
ACTIVE SILVER PRODUCTS THAT HELP TO TREAT ECZEMA
Active Silver ‘Magic’ Gel
Contains Colloidal Silver and Aloe Vera Gel so it’s brilliant at soothing and healing skin, providing instant relief from the symptoms of eczema due to its cooling, antibacterial and antiseptic properties. Use it directly onto skin or use via a bandage.
Aloe Vera contains over 75 nutrients as well as essential vitamins, minerals and fatty acids and is commonly used to treat skin conditions such as eczema because it:
- Hydrates the skin: Aloe Vera is a highly effective moisturiser and reduce the ‘tight’ feeling of eczema
- Reduces infections: eczema is often aggravated by infection, so minimising this risk makes an important difference to the symptoms of eczema. Aloe Vera can help to inhibit various strains of Streptoccocus bacteria and Candida Albican (a yeast).
- Calms the Itch: Aloe Vera has a number of known anti-inflammatory substances which really help to calm and cool inflamed eczema and to reduce incessant itching.
Active Silver Colloidal Silver
Take the colloidal silver liquid orally like a supplement to heal from the inside out…. A daily dose will keep your immune system boosted, and you can increase the dosage when you have a flare up of eczema. Take this alongside some of the Active Silver topical products for maximum effect.
Active Silver Skin & Wound Wash
contains Colloidal Silver, Lavender Oil and Tea Tree Oil. Lavender oil helps to heal the red, dry skin associated with eczema, and Tea Tree oil which has
- Antifungal and anti-inflammatory properties to help reduce itching, the primary source of discomfort in the initial stages of eczema flare-ups.
- Antimicrobial properties fight infection
- Antioxidant properties save the skin from damage caused by free radicals while its antiseptic properties sooth the skin – something very much needed in the case of this itchy rash.
Active Silver Active GLOW
Great for any dry or flaky skin conditions such as eczema. It can also be used on skin once the eczema has cleared up to keep it moisturised and prevent another outbreak of eczema. The ingredients in this product will help to make your skin supple, hydrated and prevent outbreaks: Colloidal Silver, Colloidal Gold, Aloe Vera Gel, Rose Water, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E oil.
DON’T JUST TAKE OUR WORD FOR IT
Here’s just a few testimonials from customers using our products to heal eczema:
“Having suffered from eczema since birth, my 13-year old daughter began ingesting Active Silver on a daily basis and we saw a remarkable improvement within just a few weeks. However, as with all teenagers, she lapsed in taking it and so the eczema did return. But as soon as she began regularly drinking it again, the improvement was astonishing! It definitely works…and my daughter will not be forgetting to take it again!” Alison O
“I wish I had found this product years ago. I have always suffered from bouts of eczema between my fingers and also on my face. After recently getting a flare up around my eyelid and corner of the eye. I wanted to use something that would work in the eye area. I always have used things such as sudocream and e45 so was willing to try something new. I purchased the Magic Gel and used it daily on the area. Wow, after two weeks it was almost gone and is not coming back. It feels great around the eyes and almost has a cooling effect. I would highly recommend this product for anyone that is struggling with a skin condition. Absolutely great!” Chris H
"We use the Magic Gel on my daughters eczema, which she mainly has on her hands, face and feet. It's the only thing she will let me put onto her skin as it doesn't sting and she believes it's truly Magic because it works. We like it because it’s natural and we know it's benefiting her skin as it heals through all the layers of her skin. There are no artificial ingredients or mineral oils that can so often be prescribed for Eczema but don't get the results like this Magic Gel!” Amy G
About Active Silver
A family business manufacturing the finest quality Colloidal Silver, Colloidal Gold and related products. All our products are 100% natural and help to improve health, skin conditions and other ailments in people and animals.
- All products are formulated from the highest quality natural plant oils, plant extracts, and noble metals.
- Vegan friendly and not tested on animals.
- All bottles and jars are made from glass and can be recycled.
- Few people are allergic to gold or silver, but if you have concerns, do a test by applying a small amount to skin. Redness could indicate an allergy.
There are many different types of eczema and you should consult your healthcare provider for medical advice.
As a manufacturer of alternative supplement products, Silver Health Limited is unable to make claim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided is not intended as medical advice and, as with all other supplementary/alternative products, it shouldn’t be used to replace conventional medical care without consulting your healthcare provider. The benefits of Silver Health Ltd products are based on testimonials, personal and commercial experience.
Active Silver is a registered trademark of Silver Health Ltd.
Copyright © 2018, SILVER HEALTH LIMITED, All rights reserved.