Fungi are tough, pathogenic organisms that flourish in damp, wet environments. Ringworm and athlete's foot are two common examples of fungus. They are generally simple to treat because they only penetrate the skin's surface. Toenail fungus is more difficult to treat because your toenail functions as a shield, shielding the fungus from harm. Colloidal silver is known to be used both internally and externally due to its antibacterial and antifungal properties.
How Effective is the Colloidal Silver?
A 2018 study revealed that colloidal silver may help heal toenail fungus. The study, which was published in the Journal of Microbiology and Biotechnology, shows that colloidal silver may be effective when treating fungal infections. The research finding shows that it is effective for toenail fungus. The study also reveals that colloidal silver may be used to treat a range of fungal infections, including athlete's foot.
How to Use Colloidal Silver?
Now that the basics of colloidal silver research have been discussed, it's time to talk about how to utilise it correctly. Soaking the feet in a foot bath is the most frequent way to utilise colloidal silver for nail fungus.
Here are some steps that you may want to follow:
- Trim your nails and after you've trimmed and cleansed your nails, immerse a cotton ball in colloidal silver. This procedure should be repeated for each affected toenail.
- When applying the soaked cotton balls to the affected toenail, it's important to use gloves.
- Using a bandage, wrap each cotton ball. After leaving the bandage and cotton ball on overnight, clean your toenails when you wake up.
- The best results will be seen by repeating this therapy for several weeks while cutting the affected nails.
Active Silver Colloidal Silver
For adults, children, pets - use at home or for travel.
Silver has been widely used as a natural treatment throughout history, as far back as Ancient Greece where they used a silver coin in a barrel of water to keep it fresh and to stop bacteria growing.
It was very commonly used until the introduction of antibiotics c.1938, and is used by many many people today to help heal damaged skin and to fight infection.
Active Silver Colloidal Silver Benefits:
- Essential item to have at home or for travel
- Premium quality Colloidal Silver (10ppm) made in the UK by Active Silver, in our own purpose-built laboratory
- Manufactured by Active Silver, a UK family business, with over 25 years of experience
- Silver has long been known for its antimicrobial, antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties, but it is not medically proven
Customers have reported many benefits of Colloidal Silver. For more information, do please see our Testimonials.
Active Silver Colloidal Silver 500ml glass bottle – economical size for regular use at home or to top up smaller bottles
Active Silver Colloidal Silver 250ml glass bottle – comes with an atomiser spray, good value starter size
Active Silver Colloidal Silver 100ml glass bottle – comes with an atomiser spray, good for travel/handbag
Lab-tested, safety assessed and fully compliant with EU cosmetic regulation 1223/2009. Vegan friendly and absolutely not tested on animals.
All of our products are 100% natural and can help to improve health, skin conditions and other ailments in people and animals.
- Formulated from the highest quality natural plant oils, plant extracts, and noble metals
- Vegan friendly and absolutely not tested on animals
- All bottles and jars can be recycled