Antibacterial and anti-inflammatory, to cleanse and rapidly help acne, skin irritations, wounds, and cuts.
Can be used to clean and wash skin. Natural, effective and essential item to have at home, for all your family and pets, at the first sign of an infection or irritation.
- Tea tree oil is a popular choice for treating acne and wounds because of its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial It's thought to calm redness, swelling, and inflammation. It may even help to prevent and reduce scars, leaving smooth, clear skin.
- Lavender oil is believed to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties, which can help to heal minor burns, bug bites and sores/acne. Research suggests that it may also be useful for treating anxiety, insomnia, depression, and restlessness.
- Rosehip oil moisturises the skin, promotes skin regeneration, improves skin flexibility and texture, and reduces the appearance of acne scars.
- Aloe Vera Gel helps to quickly soak in the product through all skin layers top to bottom, to help rapidly heal, soothe and reduce scaring.
Can be used as a preventative because of the natural antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral properties of silver
- Fresh and clean aroma
Available in 100ml and 250ml bottles, and both come with a spray attachment.
Colloidal Silver Benefits:
- Essential item to have at home or for travel as part of your first aid kit
- Premium quality Colloidal Silver products made in a purpose build laboratory
- Manufactured by a UK family business, with over 25 years’ experience
- Silver has long been known for its antimicrobial, antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties
All our products are 100% natural and can help to improve health, skin conditions and other ailments in people and animals.
- Formulated from the highest quality natural plant oils, plant extracts, and noble metals.
- Vegan friendly and not tested on animals.
- All bottles and jars can be recycled
Disclaimer: As a manufacturer, Silver Health Limited is unable to make claim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided is not intended as medical advice and holds no guarantees. As with all other supplementary/alternative products, it shouldn’t be used to replace conventional medical care without consulting your healthcare provider. The benefits of Silver Health Ltd products are based on testimonials, personal and commercial experience.
How to use it: Depending on the condition and location, you can either spray directly onto the area, soak the area, or spray it onto a cotton pad to cleanse the area. To increase effectiveness use in conjunction with Active Silver Magic Gel or see related products.
Lab-tested, safety assessed and fully compliant with EU cosmetic regulation 1223/2009
Storage: Refrigerate or keep in a cool, dark place. Keep out of direct sunlight. The Silver is light-sensitive so over time it may go a slightly grey/purple colour, this is ok.
Skin Cleanse has a shelf life of 1 year from the purchase date if stored correctly.
Please note this product was previously called Skin & Wound Wash, however we have improved this product by adding Rosehip Oil for skin regeneration and Aloe Vera Gel to help the product absorb into the skin.
Colloidal Silver, Tea Tree Oil, Lavender Oil, Rosehip Oil and Aloe Vera Gel
The INCI ingredients are listed below:
What is INCI? INCI is the scientific/systematic names for the above ingredients, that are internationally recognised to identify cosmetic ingredients.
Ingredients (INCI): Colloidal Silver, Lavandula angustifolia oil, Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil, Rosa canina Fruit Oil, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (Aqua, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Sodium hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Citric acid)
“I cleanse my face with this product morning and night and it really helps prevent spots, but also gets rid of the little spots I get under my skin. It’s so refreshing too and smells so fresh and lovely. I couldn’t be without it now.” Lilly M
"I would like to profusely thank you for the skin cleanse and magic gel. I have been using them on cuts on my legs that weren't healing, and I cannot say which was better as I used both in conjunction with each other.
But to say the products have been a GOD-send is an understatement. I am so pleased I stumbled upon finding you and I have told many people of your company and my results.
I will be buying more as soon as these run out. I could write any essay on how thoroughly pleased and happy I am to use these products. Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou." Collette D
“I am very pleased and impressed with the skin cleanse which I have been using like a toner morning and night, and find that my skin has never felt so soft and clear. Also, on the plus side, I had to abandon my car the other night (snow/ice) and normally when I go to get it I have bright red burning painful cheeks, but not this time.
When I retrieved my car there was no bad effects on my cheeks due to the cold. Great product” Hayley
“I used the wash for the first time yesterday. For once my eczema is behaving itself and last night I accidentally managed to steam my arm opening the over in a hurry.
A liberal spray over the affected area and, although it stung for a while, no sign of a burn today, just happy healthy skin.” Jules
“I cut my hand yesterday on a bit of plastic and it looked a bit nasty, so I sprayed it with the skin and wound wash and this morning it looks just like a graze, I was really impressed.” Talla
“I used the skin cleanse on my finger (little cut that was really inflamed). It stopped hurting almost immediately and the next morning it was hardly noticeable and all closed up. So far I’m impressed!” Michelle
“I had red mottled skin on my chest which has disappeared after spraying the skin cleanse on it for three days, once a day. Also, my hubby had an itchy leg where his socks are, so it was quite flaky with little spots where he rubs it without thinking. This morning it’s less itchy so he’s putting more on tonight! We love this stuff!” Justine