Kind to hands. Antibacterial and antimicrobial, alcohol free, all-natural ingredients. Can be used to clean and sterilise skin.
- Ingredients are naturally antibacterial, antifungal and antiviral and antiseptic (Colloidal Silver, Tea Tree oil and Lavender oil)
- Gentle, soaks in quickly and lightly moisturises (Rosehip oil and aloe vera gel)
- Fresh and clean aroma
- Available in a 20ml container
- Essential item to have at home or for travel as part of your first aid kit
- Premium quality Colloidal Silver products made in a purpose build laboratory
- Manufactured by a UK family business, with over 25 years’ experience
- Silver has long been known for its antimicrobial, antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties
All our products are 100% natural and can help to improve health, skin conditions and other ailments in people and animals.
- Formulated from the highest quality natural plant oils, plant extracts, and noble metals.
- Vegan friendly and not tested on animals.
- All bottles and jars can be recycled
Disclaimer: As a manufacturer, Silver Health Limited is unable to make claim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided is not intended as medical advice and holds no guarantees. As with all other supplementary/alternative products, it shouldn’t be used to replace conventional medical care without consulting your healthcare provider. The benefits of Silver Health Ltd products are based on testimonials, personal and commercial experience.
How to use it: Spray two or three times directly onto hands and rub well. Use regularly.
Lab-tested, safety assessed and fully compliant with EU cosmetic regulation 1223/2009
Storage: Keep in a cool, dark place. Keep out of direct sunlight. The Silver is light-sensitive so over time it may go a slightly grey/purple colour, this is ok.
Shelf life of 1 year from the purchase date if stored correctly.
Please note this product is the same as the Skin Cleanse product.
Colloidal Silver, Tea Tree Oil, Lavender Oil, Rosehip Oil and Aloe Vera Gel
The INCI ingredients are listed below:
What is INCI? INCI is the scientific/systematic names for the above ingredients, that are internationally recognised to identify cosmetic ingredients.
Ingredients (INCI): Colloidal Silver, Lavandula angustifolia oil, Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil, Rosa canina Fruit Oil, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice (Aqua, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Sodium hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Citric acid)
“This smells so clean fresh and clean and I’m so pleased to have found a hand sterliser without alcohol that is gentle on my hands” Kelly C
“Love this pocket size hand spray, ideal for when out and about, and love that it’s all natural ingredients” Will G