The use of Colloidal Silver for wound care may help with reducing the risk of infection and speeding the recovery. When it is used in the first few weeks of care for a new wound, it can help improve the outcome for the patient.
Some wounds take longer to heal due to their nature, where they are located, or the overall health of the individual. Steps to prevent infection and to help the wound heal in the least amount of time is favourable.
Why is Colloidal Silver Used for Wound Care?
Colloidal Silver has antimicrobial properties, making it an alternative option for wound care. It may be able to lower the risk of toxins in the body. Studies indicate the positive charge from the ions in silver helps to promote healing. It may reduce the bacteria in and around the wound, reducing the risk of an infection developing.
What Types of Wounds is it used for?
Colloidal Silver is used for a wide variety of wounds. This includes:
- Deep cuts
- Surgical Incisions
Active Silver Magic Gel
Brilliant for soothing and rapidly helps wounds, cuts, burns and skin irritations.
Called ‘MAGIC’ because it’s so versatile. Customers have reported that it can help cuts, burns, eczema, acne, sunburn, prickly heat and much more.
The Aloe Vera Gel soaks in quickly, taking the colloidal silver through all skin layers top to bottom, to help rapidly heal, soothe and reduce scarring.
Gentle, natural, effective and essential item to have at home, for all your family and pets, at the first sign of an infection or irritation.
- Can be used as a preventative because of the natural antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral properties of silver
- Gentle and easy to use
- Soothes and calms skin
- Non-sticky and soaks in fast
As an alternative, you could use Active Silver Magic Gel Spray which contains more Colloidal Silver than the Magic Gel in a Jar, so it’s more of a liquid consistency.
The true benefit of the products are often seen when you use the bigger pots. We recommend using our products for 7-10 days ensures that all the product has time to hydrate and penetrate the nourishing ingredients through all the skin layers.
Colloidal Silver Benefits:
- Essential item to have at home or for travel as part of your first aid kit
- Premium quality Colloidal Silver products made by Active Silver in the UK, in our purpose -built laboratory
- Manufactured by a UK family business, with over 25 years of experience
- Silver has long been known for its antimicrobial, antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties
All of our products are 100% natural and can help to improve health, skin conditions and other ailments in people and animals.
- Formulated from the highest quality natural plant oils, plant extracts, and noble metals
- Vegan friendly and absolutely not tested on animals
- All bottles and jars can be recycled
- Lab-tested, safety assessed and fully compliant with EU cosmetic regulation 1223/2009. Vegan friendly and absolutely not tested on animals.