It is now a staple in our house and has kept the “super bug” at bay.

Active silver has helped my husband. Last June he went into anaphylactic shock (unsure to this day despite numerous tests why), whilst in A&E Lee was unfortunate enough to catch a super bug, and has been very ill since. He would get terrible abscess’ on his body, causing him tremendous pain.
After meeting you at the “it’s your life” event and chatting through about Active Silver, we thought “what have we got to loose!” After a week of taking Active Silver, he did feel an abscess coming but glad to say due to Active Silver it never came to fruition. It is now a staple in our house and has kept the “super bug” at bay.
Continue the good work, and excited to try your new product.