So, it’s a beautiful bottle but what does it actually do?
In a nutshell, it helps to improve your nervous system, clarity of mind, performance and health.
It’s known to help:
– Arthritis, restless leg syndrome and ease joint pain
– Improve mental clarity, concentration, memory and focus
– Re-awaken the senses such as vision and hearing
– Have a calming effect to ease stress, anxiety, depression and increase energy
– Improve skin, a good spritz onto your face each day will be good for your complexion too or use our GLOW moisturiser (hundreds of ££ cheaper than a gold leaf facial which are now all the rage!)
Colloidal Gold is a natural stimulant and rejuvenator for cells throughout the body and improves the electrical signals between nerve cells in the brain.
It’s a liquid with microscopic gold particles (from 24 carat gold) suspended in ultra-pure water. The recommended dosage is 5-15ml a day, swill around your mouth before swallowing. Gold has been used right back to the Egyptian times, they lavished themselves in gold and on reflection, their IQ was pretty high to stay the least!
Our 250ml bottle with a spray is £20, click here
Or find out more about our GLOW moisturiser