Active GLOW Moisturiser - Repairs, Rejuvenates, Nourishes and Hydrates.
Unique and indulgent with gold and silver particles, which reflect light and give unquestionable radiance. Silver’s antibacterial properties can improve complexion, reduces scars and redness. The natural fragrance of rose water and the light texture of Aloe Vera and Coconut Oil leaves skin feeling fresh, hydrated and glowing! It’s totally unique and indulgent.
Active GLOW is suitable for people who struggle to find the right moisturiser because they are prone to occasional breakouts or redness, and want to follow a natural skin care routine to prevent this.
- Very small gold and silver particles reflect the light and give your skin an unquestionable radiance and glow
- Improves complexion and keeps skin soft, supple and glowing!
- Can be used as a preventative because of the natural antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral properties of silver
- Gentle, soothing and calms skin
- Non-sticky, non-greasy, lightweight gel based moisturiser
Lab-tested, safety assessed and fully compliant with EU cosmetic regulation 1223/2009
Active GLOW 40ml – a great size for taking on holiday or if you are trying this product for the first time.
Active GLOW 80ml – great value and essential if using daily.
Colloidal Silver Benefits:
- Essential item to have at home or for travel as part of your first aid kit
- Premium quality Colloidal Silver and Colloidal Gold products made in the UK by Active Silver in our own purpose-built laboratory
- Manufactured by a UK family business, with over 25 years of experience
- Silver has long been known for its antimicrobial, antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties
All of our products are 100% natural and can help to improve health, skin conditions and other ailments in people and animals.
- Formulated from the highest quality natural plant oils, plant extracts, and noble metals
- Vegan friendly and absolutely not tested on animals.
- All bottles and jars can be recycled
Disclaimer: As a manufacturer, Silver Health Limited is unable to make claim to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease. The information provided is not intended as medical advice and holds no guarantees. As with all other supplementary/alternative products, it shouldn’t be used to replace conventional medical care without consulting your healthcare provider. The benefits of Silver Health Ltd products are based on testimonials, personal and commercial experience.
Use on all skin types as a moisturiser or serum. Apply to face, neck, décolletage and/or body morning and night or when required.
Upon purchasing your Active Silver products, you’ll receive instructions with guidelines on how to use all products. And you can always contact us for more information if you need it.
Refrigerate or keep in a cool, dark place. Do not leave in direct sunlight. Now and then, stir the Active Glow with a cotton bud to ensure the ingredients stay combined. Shelf life of 9 months from the purchase date if stored correctly.
Colloidal Silver 50ppm, Colloidal Gold, Aloe Vera Gel, Rose Water, Coconut Oil, Vitamin E oil
Active Silver’s Colloidal Silver is made from 99.99% Pure Silver and European Pharmaceutical Grade Water.
The INCI ingredients are listed below:
What is INCI? INCI is the scientific/systematic names for the above ingredients, that are internationally recognised to identify cosmetic ingredients.
Ingredients (INCI): Colloidal Silver, Cocos nucifera oil, Rosa damascena flower water, Colloidal Gold, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, (Aqua, Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Carbomer, Sodium hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Citric acid) Tocopherol, Sodium benzoate, Potassium sorbate,
CI 77480, CI 77820
"Omg! The GLOW is amazing! I used it for the first time today, and two people said how glowing my skin is and one person thought I looked pregnant as my skin is so radiant. I love it!" Lucy H
"Active GLOW ingredients are fab, I love that it's so natural and it smells so lovely - my skin just soaks it all up, it's the best product I've used in a long long time, thank you!" Jo H