Colloidal silver's antibacterial properties make it a useful topical treatment for skin problems like acne, healing wounds, and skin infections. It has been around for centuries and is utilised as a natural medicine by many households because of its antibacterial properties. It's an excellent addition to your first-aid box for cuts and scrapes.
Recent Studies About Colloidal Silver for Topical Use
The use of silver-containing dressings on wounds and skin ulcers has been practiced widely. Many studies have discovered that silver granules have antibacterial qualities, which can help with diabetic ulcers, bedsores, skin grafts, necrotising fasciitis, and other significant skin problems.
According to a 2018 study from Iran, a topical ointment containing silver nanoparticles reduced skin irritation during healing and improved skin regrowth when compared to patients who received a placebo.
Colloidal Silver for the Skin
Colloidal silver encourages repair in the skin and other soft tissues and it improves overall recovery and healing time by reducing swelling and accelerating cell recovery when applied topically to wounds, scrapes, and rashes. It not only can speed up wound healing, but it also does not burn or itch when applied to a wound.
Colloidal silver may be used to treat skin problems like psoriasis and dermatitis. It may also aid in the treatment of ringworm. The wonderful thing about colloidal silver is that, unlike antibiotics, it does not cause bacteria to develop resistance.
Active Silver Magic Gel
Brilliant for soothing and rapidly helps wounds, cuts, burns and skin irritations.
Called ‘MAGIC’ because it’s so versatile. Customers have reported that it can help cuts, burns, eczema, acne, sunburn, prickly heat and much more.
The Aloe Vera Gel soaks in quickly, taking the colloidal silver through all skin layers top to bottom, to help rapidly heal, soothe and reduce scarring.
Gentle, natural, effective and essential item to have at home, for all your family and pets, at the first sign of an infection or irritation.
- Can be used as a preventative because of the natural antibacterial, antifungal, antiviral properties of silver
- Gentle and easy to use
- Soothes and calms skin
- Non-sticky and soaks in fast
As an alternative, you could use Active Silver Magic Gel Spray which contains more Colloidal Silver than the Magic Gel in a Jar, so it’s more of a liquid consistency.
Active Silver Magic Gel is available in 80ml, 25ml and 12ml sizes.
The 12ml range is designed as a sample/travel size, giving you the opportunity to trial the product and see if it suits you, or having a mini version to keep with you when out and about.
The true benefit of the products are often seen when you use the bigger pots. We recommend using our products for 7-10 days ensures that all the product has time to hydrate and penetrate the nourishing ingredients through all the skin layers.
Colloidal Silver Benefits:
- Essential item to have at home or for travel as part of your first aid kit
- Premium quality Colloidal Silver products made by Active Silver in the UK, in our purpose -built laboratory
- Manufactured by a UK family business, with over 25 years of experience
- Silver has long been known for its antimicrobial, antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal properties
All of our products are 100% natural and can help to improve health, skin conditions and other ailments in people and animals.
- Formulated from the highest quality natural plant oils, plant extracts, and noble metals
- Vegan friendly and absolutely not tested on animals
- All bottles and jars can be recycled
- Lab-tested, safety assessed and fully compliant with EU cosmetic regulation 1223/2009. Vegan friendly and absolutely not tested on animals.