How and why does it work?
Known to be effective against 650 strains of bacteria, viruses and fungi, Colloidal Silver is a liquid made of micro silver particles, suspended in ultra-pure water. It can help with a huge variety of health conditions and ailments in adults, children and pets.
Like with anything in life, nature seeks to be balanced, or neutral. Our bodies contain both good and bad bacteria. ‘Good’ bacteria helps our bodies to function and provides a balance, having equal amounts of positive and negative electoral charges (ions). ‘Bad’ bacteria is unbalanced because it has more negative than positive ions.
Each of the silver particles in our Colloidal Silver is positively charged using an advanced electrolysis technique. Once ingested or in contact with skin, these particles are attracted to the spare negative ions in ‘bad’ bacteria. The Colloidal Silver rips these negative ions away causing the ‘bad’ bacterial to collapse, suffocate and die. It is then cleared out of the body by the immune, lymphatic and elimination systems.
The exceptional fact about this process is that it’s impossible to build up a resistance to the Colloidal Silver. Providing the right concentration has been used, the Colloidal Silver is rapidly absorbed into the upper gastrointestinal tract, leaving little if any to interact with the beneficial ‘good’ bacteria in our intestines, which are needed for our bodies to function effectively.
Antibiotics kill the ‘good’ bacteria that is so vital for our gut. This, coupled with the growing resistance to modern antibiotics, is encouraging more people to turn to using Colloidal Silver. Interestingly Colloidal Silver actually helps to enhance the effectiveness of antibiotics too (read more).
Colloidal Silver is non-toxic and safe for humans, reptiles, animals, plants and all multi-celled living matter.